My name is Gerri Austin, REALTOR® with Premier Legacy Real Estate, LLC. I moved to the East Texas area in 2001, from Massachusetts where I was born and raised. Family values have always been the utmost importance in my life. I am a firm believer of treating others as I would like to be treated myself. With all this being said, I have met some of the most wonderful people in my travels and remain in contact to this day. I enjoy listening to others life stories and adventures as we can all learn from one another.
A great Realtor® has the ability to listen to their client and customers needs and therefore can effectively provide better services without wasting your valuable family and work time. Whether you are in the market to buy a home or sell your present home, I would like to offer you a few facts on the reasons why it would be more advantageous for you to use a real estate professional, such as myself.
- Education is a must for licensing but does not end there. I believe in continual education and attending seminars is essential for me especially in the rapid and constant changes in today’s real estate market and financial world. This gives me the opportunity to share this knowledge with my clients and customers so you will be better informed in your decision making.
- Financial knowledge is a must in all real estate transactions. I work closely with many local finance companies with a variety of programs available to you, the consumer. My job is to help you locate the funding which is suitable to your needs. Communication is the key to success in everything we do in life and is especially true with all parties being informed for a smooth transaction to close.
- Marketing techniques do matter. I belong to a multiple listing service (MLS). With this computerized system utilized by member companies, information on all commercial/residential homes and acreage availability, sold, price reductions, etc., is updated on a daily basis. Thus providing for faster, wide spread marketing exposure, local and national (through multiple web sites). I use several top local advertiser’s known by all in the East Texas area. Hosting open houses is another proven favorite. Objectivity is the key to marketing your home. As a real estate professional, I can effectively communicate the key aspects of your home.
- Pricing your home should not be an estimated guess. I offer a free market analysis for you to obtain the highest market price, thereby maximizing your net proceeds.
- Safety and security is crucial to every homeowner’s peace of mind. A lock box key is placed for this reason. Entry to your home with this system will also tract how often you home is shown and keeping me informed so I can follow-up with the agent with the prospective buyer.
In closing, my mission is to help provide you with all the information you need in making one of life’s major decisions as a homeowner, whether searching for your dream home or selling your lifelong homestead, go as smoothly as possible. Life, alone, can be difficult at times, buying or selling your home does not have to be.